top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on me after Bankruptcy- JOB! And a bunch of other midless babble :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on me after Bankruptcy- JOB! And a bunch of other midless babble :)

I was offered a new position yesterday and I am thrilled!! I start on Monday!

We have come so far since filing bankruptcy. We went through all the ups and downs, but things are coming together.

A few things. I am losing my hair. My Dr. thinks that it was stress from 3 months ago (bankruptcy) LOL- I have to laugh.

My son was bitten by an inlaws pitbull last Thursday and incurred some terrible injuries to his face. Nothing not fixable, but horrible nonetheless.

Due to this job I was offered, we are looking better financially than we have in 10 years.

Yesterday my husband and myself were both approved for Capital One cards with no interest- I know that people have some ill feelings towards credit this early in the game, but due to high insurance, we have to do this at this time to rebuild.

Thanks for reading my update!
    Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Congrats on the job and sad for the other areas. But that is cool that you can get your life improved. I look forward to the time when I can post this good news here as well. If you can hit rock bottom and climb back out, your life should only go forward (with a few hiccups in the process of course). Congratulations again!!!

Comment

Thanks helpme

I wish you much success. Being in HR, I think things are starting to turn around. I will be working for an agency, staffing scientific and technical fields.

The company I am going to work for needed 3 more staffing coordinators because business is so good right now. This is a good thing and I truly hope you find something soon

Much luck to you!
      Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Comment

Congrats, your life is really headed in the right direction. I just interviewed for a position yesterday and need to figure out when to tell them I declared BK7. Can I ask at what stage you told your future company, thanks

Originally posted by tyson24 View Post

We have come so far since filing bankruptcy. We went through all the ups and downs, but things are coming together.

A few things. I am losing my hair. My Dr. thinks that it was stress from 3 months ago (bankruptcy) LOL- I have to laugh.

My son was bitten by an inlaws pitbull last Thursday and incurred some terrible injuries to his face. Nothing not fixable, but horrible nonetheless.

Due to this job I was offered, we are looking better financially than we have in 10 years.

Yesterday my husband and myself were both approved for Capital One cards with no interest- I know that people have some ill feelings towards credit this early in the game, but due to high insurance, we have to do this at this time to rebuild.

Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

As for the hair loss, maybe you can do like me and opt for a comb-over. Kidding. Normally I wouldn't make insensitive jokes about hair loss except that the same thing also happened to me because of stress about 10 years ago. I was freaked. The only thing I liked about my looks was my hair and only a woman will get that. Anyway, it all grew back. Yours will too.
          There are two secrets for success in life:
          1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Originally posted by tyson24 View Post

tyson!!!! congrats on the job!!! i'm so happy for you....and like helpme sad on the other aspects as well.....my prayers are with your son....

hair loss........USE to be one of "best" features my hair which use to be to my knees...and i started to lose it....walmart has this hair, nail and skin vitamin....it's great....also biotin....get that it will help..

stress can and does some really odd things...take care!
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X